Wind Turbine – Osiris 10
* Three pitch control mechanisms included
* Carbon fiber composite reinforced blades
* Low rated RPM direct drive PM generator
* Optimal tip speed control through the whole working wind speed range
* Large blade diameter/swept area for low and medium wind speed area
* Real time monitoring of the turbine and environment status
Osiris 10 ia a 10kW small wind turbine specialty designed for grid tie application
especially suitable for domestic properties, farms and small businesses.
* IEC 61400-2 Compliant
* Advanced active and passive pitch control
* Manual brake option available with controller
* Turbine status and performance remote monitoring system
* Multi-points programmable grid tie controlling methods for wind application
* High response speed for wind speed and direction changes
* Optimized aerodynamic performance for the low wind speed between 8 m/s
* Direct drive, gearless permanent magnet generator
* Ultra low rated RPM
* Carbon fiber blades
* Very short payback period due to its high output and competitive price
|Rated Capacity||10 kW|
|Start-up Wind Speed||2.5 m/s|
|Cut-In Wind Speed||3 m/s|
|Rated Wind Speed||9 m/s|
|Survival Wind Speed||55 m/s|
|Generator||Direct drive permanent magnet (NdFeB) generator|
|Rotor Diameter||9.7 m|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Blade Material||Carbon fiber composite reinforced fiber glass|
|Rotor orientation type||Downwind|
|Direction of Rotation||Counterclockwise looking upwind|
|Rated Rotation Speed||120 RPM|
|Protection System in High Wind Speed||Passive pith, active electrical pitch
manual pitch and electrical brake
|Grid Tie Type||Programmable 220/240 VAC 50-60 HZ (single phase)
Programmable 380/400 VAC 50-60 HZ (three phase)
• 31.8′ diameter blade, maximizing production
• Optimal production at low wind speed, with maximum power production generated between 11mph-16mph and start-up wind speed 5.4mph
• Advanced pitch control similar to large scale (MW) wind turbine
• Carbon fiber blade, outstanding in the industry
• Direct drive gearless permanent magnet generator with ultra low rated rotation speed at 120 RPM
• Multi-protection design in high wind speed environment with highly reliability and safety
• Advanced monitor and control system
• Quiet operation: 52.9 dB (A) at 60m
Carbone fiber composite reinforced blade made with 5 tons‘ aluminum RTM molds ensures its strength (can withstand more than 30,000 NM for Osiris 10), production performance, rotation balance and lifetime.
9.7 meters blade diameter brings Osiris 10 74 square meters‘ swept area and guarantee it to become one of the best power production machine in its class even at low wind speed.
Ultra low rated RPM (120 for Osiris 10) direct drive permanent magnet generators give the features of low noise, low vibration, low start-up wind speed, high efficiency and high production to Osiris turbines.
Osiris unique pitch mechanism secures the safety of the turbine at extremely high wind condition with the speed over 50m/s. The failure to safe pitch system combines with three levels’ pitch mechanism including passive pitch, active pitch with battery backup and manual pitch.
Hydraulic tower system allows the installers to install the Osiris turbines safely, easily and economically. It also allows the installers to avoid dangerous climbing of the tower and perform the maintenance on the ground when needed.
Osiris monitoring system includes both turbine status & safety monitoring and power production monitoring. It can automatically shut down the turbine when the major parts of the turbine are faulty or the wind speed is over a certain preset value. It can also monitor and keep the power production performance at the web sewer which the clients can check at any corner of the world.
IEC 61400-2 is the world standard for small wind turbine system with the square meters less than 200 square meters. Some countries may have their own standard based on IEC 61400-2 standard (e.g. AWEA(USA), BWEA(UK), ClassNK(Japan). The main testing includes duration, power performance, safety and function, acoustic noise emissions, and power quality (where applicable). Osiris 10 is one of the very few small wind turbines in the world fully tested by the world famous lab lntertek based on the international standard of IEC 61400-2, American standard of AWEA 9.1 and Japanese standard of Class NK. UK MCS testing and certificate was also done by our UK partner.
With these testing and certificate, not only the third party performance independent testing data is available, but the reliability/durability testing was also completed.
During last 7 years, over 2,000 of Osiris 1.6 and Osiris 10 systems were installed in over 30 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and Central/South America. Osiris turbines have been installed for almost all areas including residential houses, farms, telecommunication, business/retail buildings, government buildings, schools, etc.. Please feel free to check the installation photos and case studies on our website.
We always believe that we need to provide the local service and local warranty with our over 100 dealers network in 44 countries. We have distributors and dealers in following areas marked on the map, please contact us by email@example.com to obtain information of local dealers.